2008 Foundational Theme & Scriptures:
DECLARING THE WORD
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
DEMONSTRATING THE POWER
Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18.They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
2008 Daily Confessions:
1. Father, in the Name of Jesus, and upon the confession of my faith, I declare that by Jesus stripes I am healed; sickness, disease and pain has no place in my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
2. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I declare that all my needs are met in Christ; therefore wealth and riches shall be in my house.
Psalm 112:1-3 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. 2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. 3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
Philippians 4:20 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am a world over comer, because the Greater One lives in me.
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
4. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I declare that you have given your angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways, therefore protection, safety and deliverance from the enemy attacks belong to me.
Psalm 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
5. Father, in the Name of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus, I boldly declare that in righteousness I have been established, therefore all the promises of God in Him (Christ Jesus) are yes and amen, in my life.
Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
2 Corinthians 1:21 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
6. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of your dear Son, therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper, because I am in Christ Jesus.
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
7. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I boldly declare that I am a believer and not a doubter and in the Name of Jesus, I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and they do recover.
Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
8. Father, in the Name of Jesus, according to Psalm 27:1; the Lord is my light and my salvation therefore I shall not fear, because the Name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it is safe.
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
9. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank you that your Word declares but the tongues of the wise is health, therefore I speak words that edify, exhort and comfort.
Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
10. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I boldly declare that I am growing in grace, by giving all diligence to add to my faith virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherly kindness, charity (love); therefore I am fruitful in the knowledge of my Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
2 Peter 1:4-8 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I boldly declare that the Word of the Lord endureth forever; therefore I am a hearer and a doer of the Word.
1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
12. Father, in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I have the mind of Christ; therefore thou shall keep me in perfect peace, because my mind is stayed on thee and because I trust in thee.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Isaiah 26:4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.